Monday, February 16, 2009

Alright, Get Me Hamm on 5, Hold the Mayo...


There has been a lot of griping about this set so far, and there's also been a lot of praise. I decided to see what all the fuss was about and picked up a retail pack.

Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
105 Sterling Sharpe (Great, a Packer right off the bat. It's interesting to see that the artists left in the little strap thingy that kept Sterling's head from bouncing forward too far. I actually got to see this in use this weekend when the NFL Network replayed Favre's first game as a Packer when he came in for the injured Don Majkowski against the Bengals. Good stuff.)

1 Drew Brees (Good QB. I'm shocked to see the back of this card and recall that he slipped to #32 in the 2001 Draft as only the second quarterback picked after #1 Michael Vick.)
120 Heath Miller (SP)

231 Kevin Walter Mini (My fantasy team sucked so bad last year that Walter was getting major playing time from Coach Thorzul.)

205 Jabar Gaffney
216 Ernest Graham

Kind of a "meh" pack. Actually, I got the Sharpe I had seen before and really wanted, so no more of this for me.

No comments: